Premium Assistance Program
We’ve got you covered in 2017.
If you were a NH Healthy Families Health Protection Program (HPP) member and have been notified that you are now part of the Premium Assistance Program (PAP), you are already enrolled in Ambetter from NH Healthy Families! That means you don’t have to do anything. We’ve got you covered!
If you are part of the Premium Assistance Program but were not a member of NH Healthy Families up to now, you can join Ambetter from NH Healthy Families by going to NHEasy.nh.gov.
What is Changing
Beginning January 2016, the current Health Protection Program (HPP) will be changing to a Premium Assistance Program. NH Healthy Families has been serving HPP members since the program began. And we will continue to offer complete healthcare coverage as Ambetter from NH Healthy Families in the Premium Assistance Program.
We are excited to welcome our existing and new members to Ambetter from NH Healthy Families!
Your new Ambetter from NH Healthy Families plan includes all your essential health benefits from providers you know and trust. We also offer enhanced extras and services that make it easier for you to get (and stay) healthy.
What can you expect to happen next:
- You will continue to get comprehensive coverage with your new plan.
- You will get a Welcome Packet with a new ID card very soon.
- You will also need to use your Medicaid ID card for some benefits that are only covered through DHHS:
- Non-emergency transportation
- Family planning
- Support for 19- and 20-year-olds
- Some vision and dental benefits
- You most likely can keep your current Primary Care Provider.
- You can keep using your current ID Card until your new benefits automatically go into effect January 1, 2016
- You can get started earning up to $200 in our My Health Pays™ rewards program as soon as the plan is effective on January 1